Today, the use of a virtual number allows you to register on various Internet platforms without worrying about your own privacy.
It is enough to indicate the rented number and receive an SMS notification with a code for it for registration. In this case, it is absolutely not necessary to indicate a personal phone number. It is enough to use number for sms from the 365SMS service.
About the service
365SMS is a service that rents virtual numbers to receive SMS notifications when registering on various social networks, such as Odnoklassniki, VKontakte, Facebook or Instagram. Using a virtual number allows Internet users to create several different accounts at once, which is especially good for a blogger, tiktoker and other famous personalities.
Moreover, the use of a virtual number allows you to maintain confidentiality without providing personal data, which, in the event of information leakage, can fall into the hands of fraudsters. Often, virtual numbers are used by webmasters who create many accounts for farming, since a virtual number is one of the most effective farming tools.
To get a virtual number and start using it, the user needs to follow a few simple steps:
- Register on the 365SMS service.
- Top up your personal account using a bank card or virtual wallet.
- Select the number of another country and operator, based on the purpose of its lease.
Using a virtual number from 365SMS is characterized by several positive factors:
- Ability to create different accounts in social networks to organize promotions, to promote the community.
- Obtaining complete confidentiality, since the user does not indicate a personal phone number that can fall into the hands of scammers.
- Low cost of the service, for example, to register in the social network VKontakte, the 365SMS service offers a number for 9 rubles.
- No restrictions associated with receiving SMS notifications, which allows you to receive many messages from different platforms during the lease.
However, it should be understood that 365SMS is a service that cares about the safety of its customers. That is why a virtual number is not provided for receiving messages from financial institutions, as well as for receiving service notifications from a telecom operator.