If we compare a block structure with a classic log house made of wood, building a bathhouse from expanded clay concrete blocks will be much faster and cheaper. Expanded clay concrete is a material with a number of valuable advantages.
Looking for a good site where you can choose a good vacation package? We advise you to learn more about Adler here /sochi/adler/.
– Expanded clay blocks are characterized by strength and excellent thermal insulation.
– Being one of the lightweight concretes, expanded clay concrete has excellent sound insulation.
– It has a higher moisture resistance than a conventional block of cement, and is also resistant to chemicals.
– Due to the expanded clay filler, the block has a small weight.
– Blocks made of expanded clay concrete can withstand heavy loads, so they can be used for the construction of solid walls and partitions.
– claydite concrete blocks are a complete alternative to concrete, which is harder to work with.
Lack of expanded clay concrete.
Having their positive properties, expanded clay concrete blocks have some minor drawbacks:
– Due to the porous structure, products made of expanded clay concrete are more brittle, they are inferior to ordinary concrete in terms of frost resistance, strength and density.
Construction of a bath.
Before building a bath without the help of outsiders, but only on your own, it is enough to have a little knowledge and a little construction experience, preferably in carpentry and brick laying.