Almost all women are concerned about the issue of rejuvenation. With age, the skin requires a special approach to care in order to be able to minimize age-related manifestations. Unfortunately, in some particularly severe cases, interventions such as injections and other manipulations associated with the administration of various drugs cannot be avoided. Today, there are many effective cosmetic procedures, the overall goal of which is to improve the quality of the skin and minimize the appearance of wrinkles, visible aging, age spots and correction of facial contours.
Plasmolifting is one of the most common and demanded procedures these days. Its main action is to use modern techniques and technologies for rejuvenation, as well as accelerated skin regeneration.
The plasmolifting procedure includes the mandatory use of prp tubes, which are necessary for insertion under the skin by means of injections of a working composition. As for the ingredients, the main ingredient here is sodium citrate, approved specifically for infusion (in vivo). Also integral elements of the medical preparation are the thixotropic gel contained directly in the test tube. Above it, in the course of natural reactions, a valuable layer with plasma is formed, which is enriched with living blood plates, amino acids, as well as macro- and microelements.
The choice in favor of autologous blood plasma is explained by the following undeniable advantages:
- in the test tube there is plasma with three layers of concentration relative to platelets;
- the availability of appropriate product quality certificates that guarantee reliability and safety in use;
- it is customary to use a strict treatment protocol, including the active use of tubes;
- therapy gives incredible results, confirmed in practice by numerous satisfied clients;
- a vacuum system has been successfully implemented in prp tubes, which greatly facilitates the process of taking blood from a patient.
Scope and scope
Original test tubes with plasma for such a popular procedure as plasmolifting are used in such popular areas as:
- sports medicine.